View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:34 PM  
MeganMakesYouCry

Need some kind of programming? Sorry for not being clear...

I know that the title is vague, sorry about that. And hello everyone! Man, it's been at least 5 yrs. since I've been on this site.

I have 52 images of myself...one picture of me holding each card in a deck of cards.

What I want is some kind of application, program, set up, script, etc. that draws a random 5 card hold 'em hand out of all of the possibilities and then emails me if/when the person who played it gets a certain hand or higher.

I need a way to restrict who gets to play and how many times they get to play (a token, a password, something). Ideally, I'd like to sell access to the game, let them have 10 chances to get a full house or something like that. Then if they get it, I get sent an email.

I don't care HOW it's done or what form it takes, honestly. I just want to use the pictures, have there be a game and be notified if someone wins.

Of course, what I'd be willing to spend to make such a thing happen will depend on ultimately how cool it is.

Can someone make this happen for me? You can contact me on yahoo as meganmakesyoucry or email [email protected]

Thanks!
MeganMakesYouCry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote