View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:51 PM  
Jdoughs
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
On a side note: The things you ask about and want to do seem to be build feeders for the purpose of linking them to your own sites, if this is the case you will want different hosts, different c's, whois privacy and not use same analytics etcetc. I would recommend doing as jdoughs says though and simply trade from your feeders with outside sites. That will take care of all the hassle above.
Exactly Nicky, you understand what I'm saying.

You don't need to go overboard hiding these from anyone, you aren't doing anything wrong or sketchy with them. This is not really black or white, its just common sense and smart application of it.

The links are all coming hand picked from webmasters you trade with and from unique IP's, nameservers, chucks of the web. You want to build quality sites and still do some due diligence on how they are built and hosted, and not put them all on 1 IP but not because they will fail google checks, but because other webmasters will see it and say "no thanks, I've already got a link on that IP/Network/etc".

Last edited by Jdoughs; 06-14-2010 at 04:54 PM..
Jdoughs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote