View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:48 AM  
Setting Sun
Confirmed User

Blimey guv'nor, yet another writer looking for work!

Yeah, I know, there's a whole shit-load of us knocking around here, but hear me out!

I mostly work in adult site reviews, and have been doing so since 2003. Since then I've clocked up, I think, around 3500. I haven't got time to count! I cover ALL niches and I can do short reviews, long reviews, keyword heavy, humorous, serious - whatever you want.

I've also done a whole load of blog entries, press releases, video and gallery descriptions, and various articles including biographies, news articles, lists and so on. I can work mainstream too, and I am interested in working also for webmasters who may not have English as their first language who may need some help getting their copy spot on.

I will do free samples of any assignment that I may be offered before any paid work may or may not begin so we can both see if I can work for you in the way that your business specifically needs.

That's your lot! ICQ below, and I hope to hear from anyone interested soon!
Setting Sun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote