View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:36 PM  
Sam - Mr. Skin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
In need of a TRUSTED celeb sponsor???

With the barrage of program closing announcements and threads, I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and encourage all affiliates old and new to send your traffic to MrSkinCash where you can trust you will be paid today, tomorrow and years from now.

I have been in the industry and with Mr. Skin for over 8 years now in a variety of rolls. Currently I run the affiliate program all of our partnerships. As most of you are probably aware, the Mr. Skin brand, website and affiliate program have been around for over a decade. We'll actually be celebrating our 11th anniversary in August this year. Through all of the supposed ups and downs of the industry we've been going strong due to our commitment to running our business in the right way. The brand continues to grow and our company and affiliate program are stronger than they have ever been.

Over the past months we've produced a ton of slick new tools (celeb feeds, widgets, tours etc.) many of which were born from direct request from our affiliates. Anyone interested in working with us to make sustainable cash without fear of not being paid please contact me directly. I promise you will not get better customer service from any other program. We'll work directly with you to assess your needs and optimize your promotion of us. If there is something specific you need, just let me know and we'll most likely be able to make it happen for you.

Sam Rakowski
Skype, Yahoo, AIM: samski1977
[email protected]
Sam - Mr. Skin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote