View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 07:57 AM  
Sam - Mr. Skin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRod View Post
What is MrSkins relation to Flashcash?

I caught Flashcash doing bullshit redirects with my mobile traffic and I will not do business with them. Maybe you can clear up the relationship.
Our deal with Flashcash is a legacy one that is currently being reviewed and reassessed. Historically, affiliates have been able to promote Mr. Skin directly through MrSkinCash or through Flashcash. To be perfectly clear, Flashcash and Mr. Skin are entirely distinct and separate companies. We exclusively own Mr. Skin and MrSkinCash, but have for years allowed Flashcash affiliates to promote our site. I, of course recommend promoting directly through our program for the reasons that I posted this thread. I can't guarantee anything when it comes to Flashcash and how they do business. I can guarantee that if you promote through our program you will receive top notch service, custom tools to fit your needs and the security of knowing that we run a clean business that has stood the test of time.

Sam Rakowski
Phone: 773.269.3416
Skype, Yahoo, AIM: samski1977
[email protected]
Sam - Mr. Skin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote