View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:33 AM  
donnie
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickCashEmily View Post
I'm really sorry for the confusion guys.

Our standard customer spend required for PPS payout is $25. But for this special promotion, we've lowered the customer spend threshold to $15. So as soon as the PPS customer spends $15 with our lovely iFriends models, you get paid a minimum of $105, with a top tier payout of $300 for that user. Regardless of when they reach that limit - whether it's their first visit, or their visit a month from now, you get paid.

I'm sorry if my responses before were too vague, but I didn't want to provide a firm number until I'd verified that the customer spend threshold had been lowered.

~Emily

Let me see if I get this right? $300 is a promo for August. If I send you a new customer today, I will receive $105 as soon as he has spent at least $15. And I will get this money as soon as I reach minimum payout.

If that same customer spends another $10 ($25 in total) I will get additional $195 regardless of if this happens tomorrow or in next 6 months.

Is this correct?
donnie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote