View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
If You're a Worker. Step Inside. Need WM's.

I am still looking for a quality, serious, candidate to take over some sites for me. Based on some of the inquires in the past month or so. It has helped sharpen the needs. There are only so many hours in a day, and I do not want to be working 12 hours trying to be super man..... recruiting models, shooting content, running a web hosting business, working on new projects, developing new sites, running my own pay sites. Something has to give. Some are launched, and some not. They are a mix of tube pay sites and celebrity sites.

* Tickling Tube
* Celebrity Membership
* Foot Fetish Membership
* Celebrity Clips Membership

Some come with blogs and forums linking to, or promoting them, which my assistants update. She schedules daily updates for months in advance, and sets them up for keywords targeting. Without promotion, some are getting some nice keywords results.

I am looking for the right individual who is committed and dedicated to handling the daily running of these sites. I may add more in the near future (we are working on two right now). With the TB's of content I have available, you could launch 10 programs. But I am looking to build this up slow and steady.

Responsibilities:
* Daily Clip Store Updates (5 days a week)
* TGP Submits (5 day a week)
* Tube Clip Submissions
* Link Building
* Traffic Generation/Sales
* Rendering Clips. Adding Descriptions from Spreadsheet.

The ideal candidate would be interested in foot fetish or fetish in general niche. Understanding niche is going to be key to converting sales. I am still producing new content for you to add into the fetish site(s). But there is a decent library right now to use.

When contacting me, for those serious, please provide me your plan of attack or how you are the one over others fit for this position. Ideally, I would like to find a long term webmaster to handle all of these things. Right now, doing the above, takes me 2-4 hours per day. I am used to doing them, so for me I may be faster than others.

This position is performance based. Meaning, that you are paid 50% of all revenue generated for as long as you are productive. I would like to do 3/6/12 month commitments. I will help you to some degree. Giving you what has worked for me, and helping you along the way with additional resources. You have to be committed and do the work. Which is more important than anything else.

Serious candidates feel free to contact me.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote