View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:15 PM  
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Adult writer seeking work

I've been writing for one guy for the past couple years, but he's looking to leave the business, so I'm looking to go freelance again (Although I've always technically been freelance).

English is my first language and I'm a 4-year college graduate, for whatever that's worth. Hardcore and softcore content are all welcome. However, I have no interest in BBW, gay, shemale, or foot-fetish content. Since I'm fairly sure the quality of my posts regarding these niches would be low, I don't accept orders containing them.

I charge $0.02/word and have sample posts available. I'm used to writing 150-word posts, but totally willing to try new things in order to expand my repertoire, as it were. If you have any interest or want to try a small "test order", feel quite free to contact me. For payment, ePassporte is preferred.

You can contact me on ICQ (184-33-234) or via PMs.

EDIT: You can see some examples of my writing at my own blog http://www.badasshotties.com/ Do keep in mind, though, that I don't really set any specific guidelines for posts on my own blogs, so writing that I may do for you could be longer, shorter, more/less explicit, or whatever else suits your preferences and needs.

Last edited by pr0nto; 08-26-2010 at 01:26 PM..
pr0nto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote