View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 10:11 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned Looking 2 Hire Program Manager

Over the 4th quarter of this year, and 1st half of next year, I am looking to set up an adult program, and take over some selling out. I have access to TB's of content for you to build sites. I am looking to buy up some traffic tube and networks as they become available to help on your mission. I am essentially looking for someone to be the captain of this ship. Assuming you have solid experience.

What I am looking at long haul to invest in.
* Tube Traffic Network (Build and Buy)
* Tube Pay Sites
* Mobile/iPad Platform and Sites
* Buying Up Content Libraries, Programs Selling Out
* Develop NextGen CMS and delivery platforms to keep ahead of the curve.
* Solid Celebrity Program/Sites

I can put the hosting, programmers, designers, and money behind it. You are basically going to be in charge of developing, and building it. Or the pieces I can't buy. You can work with my designers and programmers for your needs. You can work in a profit share for yourself. I am just looking for a nice revenue share type of program that is solid and can take a nice piece of the adult industry long term.

As more stuff is being sold by those looking to sell out, depending on the traffic, revenue and what not. We'll look at acquiring it. I prefer niche, but we'll keep the options open. Right now I am in the searching for the right person phase with the experience to do what is needed.

If you think you are that person who can build something like this, have experience and connections, feel free to contact me.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote