View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 08:01 AM  
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

AWEmpire Affiliate Payment Problems

AWEmpire Affiliates - Check your console. It shows I was paid for the period of August 16-31 2010. Their console shows I was paid out on 09-25-2010, and I still never received a check. This isn't good since this was to be my first payment from AWEmpire.com.

Things went from bad to worse when I contacted their "support". Adam replied to my email asking where our checks were, here is his reply:

"Hi Brad,

Unfortunately most of our US affiliates reported that their check of August 16-31 did not arrive. I can recommend you to cancel the check which costs 35$ fee, so we could re-send it again.

Let me know your decision.
Adam
"

I have a screenshot from Gmail but I'm not allowed to post it since I'm new here. Anyways I emailed them back and told them:

"Adam,

If the vast majority of your US affilites did not receive a check, that indicates a problem with either the countries mail system that you sent it from or a problem with AwEmpire. I have never had a problem with Affiliate payouts from other countereies and I know the mail system here in the USA is "100%". They have never lost an affiliate check that was sent to me.

This is my first payout with AwEmpire. I never received my check on time, and now you want to charge me $35 for you to resend a check I never received, and that you admit that "most US affiliates reported that their checks did not arrive". I have only recently started promoting the Live Cams niche and this doesn't look good to me. WIll I have problems with future payouts with AwEmpire? There are lot of Cam Affiliates to choice from.

I request you send me a WIRE for which I am willing to pay $35 for however I don't think it's fair to charge me $35 for a check I never received and that you admit that most US affiliates never received.

Please advise.

Thanks!
"

At this point they are blaming it on their check processing service. Sorry but it's not our fault. They are asking me to pay $35 to cancel a check that can "take up to two weeks" and are refusing to send me a wire, even-though I told them I'd pay a fee for that. This combined with the ePassporte problems has made a very bad month for me.

Has anybody else had a problem with AWEmpire payouts?
BradBreakfast is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote