View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 04:25 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchacal View Post
I bought a GF package from a content producer but most of the pics don't really look like Gf content, it was a great deal with a lot of good looking models so mixed with some real GF content it could do the job

I'm looking into buying content from the girls directly, I offer them 100$ per hour of video + 100 pictures, not all the content have to be sexy, I would take even regular personal pictures, same for the videos. A bunch of personal pictures with a couple of sexy ones make a great GF set

Per girl I could take 2-3 good sets but if the content really meets the GF style I don't mind having more than that
The plan is to absolutely fit the niche. If I couldn't pull it off I wouldn't even attempt it. I struggled with finding great (real) amateur content for years to push webcams with.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote