View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:46 AM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
I've loved my ipad from day one! When I bought it I went in thinking it would be a nice gadget I could surf with from the couch and didn't buy into the "ipad does everything you could ever want it to do and could replace your laptop".

The battery life is 10+ hours of hard use so it's great for carrying around the house and never worrying about the battery.

It is not a laptop replacement and I've made it a point not to try out some of the advanced apps that make it more like a laptop. I simply use it for surfing while cooking or watching tv. It goes to bed with me and is used for it's ipod. I wake up a few times a night and can check my stats/ emails without getting out of bed. Before my ipad I had one of my 17" laptops in front of me on a tv tray whenever I watched tv and having to look around the laptop can be a pain.

The ipad has made my life more relaxing and enjoyable for sure but I wouldn't go without my laptops or my android phone for one.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote