View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:48 PM  
fallenmuffin
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldwideWebGuy View Post
Yea, that's the way I'm reading & understanding it ... it would effect only those PayPal folks who make over $20,000 "AND" process over 200 transactions a year. Was hoping someone knew or was capable of finding out more for sure. As a hobby, I find & sell quite a few things on ebay & process payment with PayPal (paying & getting paid). Most of what I make I re-invest with additional collections or purchases & expenses, so no real profit is made. There are a lot of folks similar to mine (who use PayPal to pay for & receive funds for our hobbies), but then there are the power ebay sellers who have made millions or some old people who count on PayPal or ebay to survive or get meds, etc ... its sort of like being double or triple taxed if you sell something you've already paid for & perhaps even sell at a loss. Guess folks will have to go back to selling stuff at garage or yard sales (lol).
If you keep track of your expenses then it evens out and you won't owe.
fallenmuffin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote