View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:32 PM  
theking
Nice Kitty

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktrader23 View Post
This is your first post.

And considering the product you are referring to is exactly what I'm selling that would make it an accusation / attack against me and my business.

If you aren't interested you move on, the thread is not for you. Coming in a thread to talk shit to someone makes you a lowlife, and at this point a lowfile that is ignoring the new GFY rules. I've asked you to run along several times now.
Exactly...you quoted my first post exactly as I posted it...and what would have been my last post...and as you can see I politely turned down the offer that you presented to me and others that read the thread...and explained why I turn down your offer...and you have spun my post to suit your own agenda...now haven't you...sport?

FOR THE LYING LOWLIFE POSTING AS PATHFINDER...https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-pr...athfinder.html
theking is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote