View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 07:39 PM  
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theking View Post
Exactly...you quoted my first post exactly as I posted it...and what would have been my last post...and as you can see I politely turned down the offer that you presented to me and others that read the thread...and explained why I turn down your offer...and you have spun my post to suit your own agenda...now haven't you...sport?
That's the post that breaks the rules, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Jew Cat View Post
Who gives a fuck if you're ripping morons off with random supplmements? Doctors do it all the time with placebos, and sometimes delivering the proper placebo effect requires fleecing a retard of a few bucks to make him feel like he is getting the real deal. Money is money. You're in the wrong line of business if you give a shit about helping idiots keep theirs. It's not like these supplements do nothing, they do help. Maybe not $80/bottle worth the help, but who is the judge of value?
These guys don't know what they are talking about. I was selling supplements to pharmacies in 1998 and I'll be damned if a pharmacist would let you slide with lies. They know nothing about what I do but are reacting to what those unrelated to me have done prior. Since I've made no claims about anything here it's a little hard for me to be ripping anyone off, as insinuated by a few.

Cheers ;)

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote