View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:12 AM  
chazzKorvex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Monkey N Cheese Joke - Dumb but it grows on you

A monkey walks into a bar and sits down - looks at the Bartender and asks Do you have any cheese? The Bartender says no this is a bar - we dont serve cheese here maybe go to the supermarket- The monkey gets up leaves and comes back an hour later -

The monkey sits down again looks at the Bartender again He points his finger at the Bartender and shouts YOU do you have any cheese? The bartender getting a little pissed says to the monkey - I told you before you stupid monkey I dont have any fukin cheese now get out of here.

The monkey gets up and leaves just like the Bartender asks - The Monkey then comes back a couple hours later and asks again Do you have any cheese? The Bartender says to the Monkey I dont have any fukin cheese how many times do I have to tell you that AND if you ask me again Im going to hit you on the head with a Hammer -

The Monkey points at the Bartender and asks do YOU you have any hammers - The Bartender Pissed says NO I dont have any fukin Hammers this is a Bar I serve drinks I told you that YOU FUKIN DUMBASS MONKEY - The monkey asks again do you have any cheese!