Old 11-18-2010, 09:06 AM  
RyuLion

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent 488 View Post
ccbill in different timezone than cz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCBill Paul View Post
The stats can take a few moments to update however an hour is quite unusual. I would be happy to put through a test using your link to see if we can narrow this problem down.

Any delay in providing the customer with access could potentially lead to a chargeback or refund. We of course want to provide webmasters with stats as quickly as possible but I think most would agree that providing the customer immediate access is paramount.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
If you don't mind me using reason here... it would seem that there are more steps involved with issuing login and pass after a successful sign up.

1. Login and pass have to be generated with ccbill script, then delivered to subscription purchaser, immediately after sign up approval.

2. It would seem reasonable that once a successful sign up is achieved, that the credit would just transfer into admin seamlessly, without delay.

You don't expect sales from 4 hours ago to just "appear" in the admin when its convenient for them to appear.

**If you make a cash deposit into your bank account at 10:00 am, does it take 4-5 hours before deposit shows up in account?**

**When you pump gas into your automobile, does it take 4-5 hours before your gas needle moves from empty to full?**

**When the doctor takes your blood pressure reading, does it take 4-5 hours for your reading to be visible**

The point is this.... it is indeed reasonable for a webmaster to expect their credits to be in real time, when 99% of other stats and/or measurements are available in real time.

If there was tomfoolery going on with credits, continuous delays in stats reporting....or "INACCURACIES" in stats reporting would make the scrutinizing webmaster very suspicious wouldn't it?
Paul is your man, if he can't do it, then knowone can!

Adult Biz Consultant A tech head since 1995
RyuLion is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote