View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:03 AM  
CCBill Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
So is it safe to assume that you are in agreement that even a 25 minute delay in stats reporting is rather lengthy?

I ask that because last monday I get an email from a customer telling me that he re-joined my site and was loving my new updates.

The only problem is his "new subscription" email did not come until almost 3 days later after login and pass was issued.

So again, imagine it taking 3 days for him to get his login and pass. It would be unacceptable right??

So using logic and fairness, should I not be troubled that my email notifications and/or stats are delayed by days at times, rendering them less than accurate?

I mean he pays me 29.95 for a login and pass, and I pay you guys 15% of that to collect his funds, issue his login and pass, then credit my admin with sale, and notify me of successful signup in almost real time.

So if the customer should not have to accept delays in his purchase, why should I be expected to accept routine delays in my stats or notifications?
I'm afraid anything could happen to the receipt email, it could have been a problem on our end (I am not aware of any), it could have been a problem with the customers email client, or it could have just been a problem between the two of us. I wonder if you received the email from their signup?

This is one of the reasons that we provide the customer with their login creditentials immediately after the purchase on the CCBill receipt page, just in case they do not receive that email.

I sent you an email earlier so we could try to narrow down any delays on your account. I would be happy to perform test signups so we can monitor the stats and the emails that are sent out. I would also be happy to provide you with our test card numbes so you can perform tests at anytime. I understand your concerns and we would love to resolve any issues causing your business delays.