View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:42 PM  
DateDoc
Outside looking in.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs View Post
So you have no idea who this person is but you defend them and call me "not cool" for my opinion lolz? I find that very odd. I have no reason to start anything with anyone. I just stated some facts from my past.
I?m not trying to stir up shit, just letting people know what I went through. I have lost all respect for you at this point. You are a veteran at this forum act like one please.

It may be a new owner but I'm entitled to my opinion so respect it. I see too many people get fucked over and I?m sick of it. We all work hard for our money and I hope if you saw something fishy you would let the public know of it.
I'd say you are the one not acting like a 'veteran' here. You could have contacted them and asked them about it first. Given them 48 hours to respond and if they didn't then come in throwing crap like you did tonight. They may have no idea what happened in the past yet you assumed they would. Just my but you are looking desperate here.

P.S. I do not care if you do not respect me. If speaking my mind earns your disrespect then so be it, because I never really had it before if that is how you judge respect.