View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 04:39 PM  
pr0nto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will update your blog daily for $5/day

I will update your blog once a day for $5/day with unique, handwritten content.

All you have to do is send me your affiliate links to the FHGs you'd like posted (and your preferred homepage/tour affiliate link), and I'll construct a completely original, handwritten post for each of them.

If you have additional considerations, such as the structure, specific keywords, or the orientation of thumbnail images, I can work with that as well. I will assign categories and/or tags to the posts as well, fitting whichever theme you have in mind.

I have some blogs of my own, so feel free to message me if you'd like to see samples of my posts. I'm willing to do some extra stuff, maybe adding additional content to the sidebars of your blog, but I have nothing specific in mind there so simply ask/request if there's anything else you need done.

You can catch me on ICQ at 18433234

Note: I also do 'just writing' for a cheaper price. This would involve me simply writing up 100/150/200 words for each of the galleries you send me, if you're the type who prefers updating the blog yourself.

pr0nto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote