View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:25 PM  
garce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woj View Post
How do you figure they are the "best"? because they completed the work on time and it seems to work fine? That's probably good enough for 95% of the projects, but if you really want something well written, scalable, etc, you need someone who has a bit more training than "php for dummies" and a few years experience writing random scripts for people...
I have tons of respect for you, but this is so far off the mark I can't believe you posted it. Some of the most brilliant, life changing work - and art - has been created by people with little or no post-secondary education.

Besides, why would a Ph.D WANT to work for a company that just rips nude scenes and sex scenes from movies they don't own the rights to? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Alyssa Milano signed an exclusive agreement with Mr. Skin.

Maybe they own the rights to every clip they post. They've got the money to do it. But no 2257 on the site confuses me.
garce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote