View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 10:01 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
I will supply you around 200-500 thirty second clip scenes. You will submit 4-10 on a daily basis across many different tube sites. Once group of 4-5 in the AM, and another in the PM. You will do this 5 days a week, M-F.

You should already either have a list of those places you are planning to submit to, or you have a tube site submitter. You should be doing the SEO piece, with his good keywords/meta tags. Have multiple accounts or be able to create multiple accounts when needed (IP/proxy). The material you are using will be NON-NUDE, and already watermarked. In case of flagging, you should know how to re-render a clip. So you can reuse it.

Please give me a plan on where you are submitting, and how. As some are looking to only submit to YouTube while others are looking to submit to 10 plus different types of tubes, plus blogs, forums, and other stuff. Post up in thread, or contact me directly with options and prices.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote