View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:50 PM  
CamJack
Old School Webmaster

Industry Role:
I refuse to acknowledge retards, so people don't think I am avoiding the above maniac..Sally. In hindsight I somewhat contradicted myself with not knowing "anything", when I have actually spent many hours reading posts and listening to what people say. Of course I know the deal, of course I know the situation.

I spent a solid hour chatting with Ruth and everything she said seemed legit. Seems like EVERYTHING Paxum does is on track. I'm just still saying it probably won't be enough. I know there's risk in anything you do in this business, everyone plays their set of odds differently. People's 'lines in the sand' are always different when it comes to ethics, legality, and morality. Some guys bet big and kill it, others fall on their faces. No risk, no reward. No matter what, we are always a target. We, as an industry, pay the highest fees, get charged the worst rates, and get put out of business the fastest.

People that know me KNOW I have been on the edge professionally, and I sometimes play it safe. I was NEVER a fan of Epass, cost me too much money in fraud with affiliates and saw it as a "heat score" with the government and Visa. I was surprised it took them THAT long to shut them down.

I wish you all a prosperous New Year!