View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:03 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ********** View Post
Apple is in business to make money, and they make money by providing good products at good prices.

I bought my first iPhone 2 years ago and since then have purchased a Macbook, 2 x iMac 27", Apple Time Capsule and various other devices and am thrilled with all of them. Their support is also first rate which is just as good as the quality of their products in my opinion.

When one of my network devices died, I was talking to technical support within seconds of completing the phone call. When I went to the apple store to replace the item, a service agent tagged me with her iphone as soon as I walked in the door and within 10 minutes I was called to the Genius bar to discuss the problem.

Talk about fast, efficient and friendly.

Compare this to the shitty world of PC's. It takes hours to get Microsoft on the phone, and if your PC dies you have to hunt around for a part and then worry about compatibility, drivers and other nonsense.

It's too bad that you don't like Apple. You should really give them a second chance. They really earned my business and now loyalty. I spend my computer time working (and playing) instead of banging my head in frustration.
I had a hard drive die on me in Vegas an hour before my presentation at InterNEXT.

Walked in to Apple Store. Saw Genius within 10 minutes. He worked on my machine for 30 minutes. Managed to get the powerpoint file off the dead drive. I did my presentation. As he swopped over the hard drive. Went back after, new hard drive, machine working fine.

Tell me another hardware manufacturer that would do that!

DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote