View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:21 PM  
MyCamProfile
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Excuse me? You know nothing about my situation. That was a team of 2 web designers that designed my website EMPModels. I had hired them on for a full-time job and when they were EXTREMELY late on delivering my project and half the website was not working I scrapped the idea and told them I would no longer be working for them. They then told me that they were going to charge me $3,000 for the work when the original quote was only $800. I told them no and they said I had better pay or they were going to ruin my reputation. You notice how I immediately took down the website?

They were located at BinaryWeb in which I contacted the BBB about their scandalous services.

As far as the "prison" post. I was never put in Prison and I did have a charge which is about to be expunged off my record. There is no reason for you to bring this up. I did start 3 years ago. Did I say that I was successful the whole time doing it? No.

Nice checking but honestly it's not even true but if you want to try to ruin my reputation here you can if you like. I can provide proof of my business, earnings, website stats and we can use the safest method possible.

Last edited by MyCamProfile; 01-27-2011 at 09:22 PM..
MyCamProfile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote