View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 09:38 PM  
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you already process with Zombaio I don't believe there is any increase in risk with them paying out via this card, but there are savings in the elimination of sending and receiving wire costs, and they rack up, especially when international banks are involved.

What Zombaio are doing is actually very good business. They are streamlining the payout process by keeping it inhouse.

But more importantly they are showing how a processor should be thinking in 2011. ccbill are too expensive. The odd few % here and there matter to site owners. Controlling your costs (as Will76 regularly states) is essential to being able to stay in business nowadays.

Whilst this is great news for Zombaio customers, I am sure their prime motivation is not just to improve their already good service, but also to encourage more people to take that first step to try them.

My only worry with this, and I hope that Zombaio take this particular issue seriously is that they have to be careful that they only issue cards to people whose identity they have properly verified. Know your customer.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote