View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 01:44 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetHorse View Post
I am going to be honest. I am a Zombaio client and this makes me very uneasy that you're going to be involved. I'm sorry "MichaelO", but the whole Epass situation is an absolute fucking nightmare, (I am not accusing you of anything, but the fact is you spoke on their behalf). That whole situation is still fresh, it was only a few months ago you were on here promising people that wires would be paid out.
I agree, some businesses in the adult industry make some odd decisions. Unless they were losing money and were willing to take some risks to get back on top, then why do it? Their business was fine, they could have expanded but why take the risk associated with bringing somebody on board people are skeptical about? I know alot of well established businesses and they prefer to not associate themselves with anybody linked to drama. Whether they are in the right or wrong.