View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:26 AM  
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

https://gfy.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=17934999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
First chance I get to read the article and I feel sick from Chris' comments I lost the last little bit of respect I had for him, which wasn't much.

And still he stayed in Cabo finishing his holiday.

Well what happened to the money? You had access to the Wallet funds which were not your funds but the funds of ePassporte's account holders and now the funds are not there I can only draw one conclusion.

Well, it were the big programs getting their money in the first couple of days and your friends, Christy's and Shaliza's friends and friends of anyone else in upper management, if you were not upper management you had no pull on who could got their money. Yes wires went out but as I later found out very very slowly and it were only those you (Christy) wanted to send to.

Yeah that what I always thought about you and why I didn't run screaming away when this started. Fact is I can not recall a company or person posting they got their money since October.

You and Shaliza are good at manipulating people, I trusted both of you which were my mistake. You made one statement you had me post when this first happened after that I begged you to make a statement or provide some information to account holders, then you made the second one I posted here and I still begged you for to release more information and you were quiet and hid behind everyone else, not once did you come out and says what happened and I were fed one story after another to keep things going.
You cut off ACH and withdrawals to CCs without even notifying customers or your staff.
I still think about the last contact I had with you two about a week after I were fired asking about my severance pay when everyone beside myself and one other person had been paid, I had to use harsh words because I wanted what you had promised me and it were that I would not be as patient as everyone else waiting for their money and were told that I could not do that to Chris.

I worked my ass off when this happened, Chris had time to finish his Cabo vacation and despite the entire staff in LA offering to come in on the weekend and work over time, for free even, if needed they were turned down saying it were not necessary, I guess I should have smelled the rat there.

If you want people to feel sorry for you and stop hating on you come clean and say where the money is, cause right now all signs point in one direction and you have not been able to do or say anything to make people think its not in your pockets or were in your pockets. Everything stops with you, you were the owner of ePassporte and had access to the funds. What happened to the bank account were the Wallet funds were stored? We were told the Wallet were started to protect peoples money from ATM scams is that the real reason or a convenient story?
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote