View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 07:51 PM  
Traffic Guru
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by will76 View Post
Look one post above you and you will see a loser as well, that I can't believe is still hanging around here.

Frisky, if you want the guy to take the bet you should keep it small. 5K is going to scare him off, and if he did accept for that amount you wont get paid. It's a pretty easy bet, you don't have to "waste your time". If you doing those type of numbers getting him to eat his words and stfu up will be worth more than the $100 to you.

It's actually good promotion for you and the program you sending it to. The program makes a post confirming it is all that would be needed. No reason why they wouldn't want to make that post if it's true.
If that was the case he would have posted screen shot and made everyone STFU. I would have been the first one to say wow, this guys is for real. Instead he's just another wannabe bitch like many in sell and buy forum pretending they have something of real value. Pretty clear now that as usual I was right. Another day another broke ass poser.
Where are all those guys that I read about and their millions? I am guessing they don't post here on adult webmaster version of kiddy playground?
Traffic Guru is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote