View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 04:05 PM  
Jack Sparrow
Almost goners..

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidbots View Post
Hey dumbass I guess you don't know who neeko is based on your post.

And 400-500 sales a month is a decent amount. I wouldn't say it is a huge amount by any means, but it's a nice size chunk.

I wouldn't say you've got a "big" amount of traffic until you have 1k sales a month. And no, I don't have "big traffic" but I'm working on it!
I know, wasnt posting this at that time to pose as a baller. I just wanted to see what kinda of offers i could get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizzzy View Post
i've np with paying him
there was no time limit

on the other side i remind freeonesbrazzers "stats", so brazzers word isn't that much credible for me. but anyways, i'd like to see the stats and i'd like to pay frieskiey 100 bucks
Ah ok, so now nick and freeones cant be trusted right. Fuck, how fucking retarded are you really daizzy? Stick that 100 in your ass, and have fun, i dont need your beer money. It was more then worth it seeing you retards squirm your way out of it. All big mouths, then crying when someone comes in and confirms it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardlinkSells View Post
I just drooled. I love you frisky
Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin View Post
Seeking clarification - the bet was whether or not Frisky could send 400-500 joins for a month from which of his site(s)?
It was about one site, well that was what this thread was about back then. That 1 site did 400-500 sales a month. Nowadays, its doing more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traffic Guru View Post
So no screen shots yet?
Lol. You must be retarded.
Jack Sparrow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote