View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 12:46 PM  
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
Read the thread again, he was meaning Ebay "listing" not list and I posted the link to his Ebay page that he was promoting and explained it. He created an Ebay listing offering people $100 to signup via his link to Live Jasmin and make a $50 purchase, ($222 affiliate payout). He bought traffic from a broker and sent it to his Ebay listing and paid out $100 to a few people, but never got paid by AWE because they closed his account.
OK... I see... And I have to say it looks like a swell proposition on paper... But then I think about it a little and I say to myself... This would not be allowed... The promotion isn't for this kind of stuff, it is for regular surfing traffic, SEO traffic... Not enticed traffic and I could swear I read something in the promos TOS about this type of thing.

Says Brad OK'ed it though... In that case perhaps AWE could reimburse him the costs.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote