View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:00 PM  
MikeSmoke
Confirmed User

Need long-term relationship with design/blog person

I'm looking for a new, long-term relationship with someone who can do graphic, WP and relatively simple site design for me. If you have a little experience in script integration, so much the better.

This is not specifically a full-time or part-time position; I'm looking for someone who can take on projects as they come up --- and I have a bunch of projects waiting to be tackled.

I'm not looking for someone whose focus is galleries or blog posts; I'm looking for more of a graphics/WP person.

I know there are lots of high-end people who do wonderful work (I've used many of you in the past and will continue to do so when I need you), but these projects aren't for the high-end designers of the GFY world ;)

I had a relationship like this with someone who does terrific work and did a great job for me - he just couldn't meet deadlines or communicate well. So I was often left pulling my pud, waiting for work to be finished or even worse, just trying to get in touch with him. So one of the key things I need is someone who's going to stay in touch and be able to finish what they start

You can leave your info here (samples or portfolio, etc. would be helpful), or email me at smokesigs AT earthlink DOT net - thanks

MikeSmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote