View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:01 AM  
barcodes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for your response, I was thinking no one would reply and I appreciate your useful info.

I'm pretty new to this and working on building the sites, as well as finding good affiliates that are flexible with how you can display their content (iframes, Rss).

I started building on the names around 2 weeks ago, I have vodviewer.com, and bedroomviewer.com working right now, working on girlviewer.com if you go to girlviewer.com/default.php (hidden) you can see it has the bedroomviewer stuff in it right now, just put it up to make sure the layout was ok, gonna change the content on that one from webcams.com to hustlers.

My main reason for posting this was that I went overboard buying domains and am worried I bought crappy names, or that my plan was bad. I am grateful for your feedback though, I will have to rethink what I do with the names while they are in limbo (awaiting design/content).

I think godaddy parks all the names by default to a 11.99 domain ad. I was thinking I would put them up one by one but maybe i should point them all to a under construction page first.

I need to work on the seo of the sites as well. I've seen your posts throughout the forums (been reading a lot of posts) and I hope to use you in the future if I can get some kind of revenue genrated from the domains. Right now my budget consists of what I can scrape together form my 9 - 5 after rent, bills, etc are payed.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.
Im going to try and take your advice to heart.

Last edited by barcodes; 04-05-2011 at 07:11 AM..
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook