View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:40 AM  
smcapl

Industry Role:
Looking for 8 websites design.

I have a client who is looking for some additional quick adult paysite design work. Here is what he sent. Can be contacted at accesspartnersltd at gmail.

-------------------------------------------------------

Looking for 8 adult sites like this:

Structure:

- entry page
- tour pages
- registration page (join now)
- members page

Content:

- tour page 15-20 photos
- member page -will be pointed to another content provider

Notes:
- You should provide a mockup first of the main page (you can use a ready template as well). If i approve it i will tell u to continue working. When you're ready with the design of all pages i will pay and you will provide the ready full html site with members folder.

- You should not ask for milestone payments or smth like that since i only pay for a ready project
- I can pay you up to 50$ per full site. It is just 3 pages of design.

- The one who give me best for least money will be chosen to provide sites on regular bases.

- The members site should be located in a separate folder, and all its html and graphics should be in the same dir.

The first project with completed 8 sites will get 8 sites each month with different domain names and ongoing SEO, maintenance etc. We can decide on pricing.
smcapl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote