View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 08:13 PM  
st0ned
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Calling all content producers

I am currently searching for a few good content producers to work with on a long term basis. I know that there are a ton of great content guys here on gfy who charge a rate which matches their skills. For this project though I am seeking Non-US content producers to keep the rates down (or US production companies who can match Non-US pricing). Although if you are US based please feel free to send me your rates also.

I am looking for teen models as my first preference (petite is a plus). Although if the model is hot enough I might be interested older girls as well. I prefer a mix of hardcore content although I would be willing to work with a softcore only model as well if she is good.

It should also be noted I am looking for good quality teens. They don't absolutely have to speak english but if they don't I would prefer they don't talk in the videos.

Please send me a rough quote on the following:
50 picture sets
50 videos
(Of the same model, in various settings, mix of hardcore/softcore)

If possible if you could also attach some casting pictures of available models which fit my specs it will increase the chances of us cutting a deal.

Please email me at the address in my sig.

Last edited by st0ned; 04-27-2011 at 08:28 PM..
st0ned is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote