View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:46 AM  
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_mrskincash View Post
What do you mean exactly? Please give more details of what you are comparing and I'll take a look.

Thanks.
I thought with a morphing feed, the text changes per affiliate. I didn't notice the differences until just now.

celezbrity.com text
Quote:
Looks like Lindsay Lohan, whose real-life prison drama has been controlling the tabloid scene formerly, will be co-starring with a mop and a bucket in her next role: janitor in a morgue. After being bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility in Los Angeles this weekend, it?s unlikely that Lindsay will be sent back to the pokey. But as part of her punishment for violating the terms of her 2007 probation agreement, Judge Stephanie Sautner has sentenced her to 480 hours of community service. Lindsay will spend 360 of those hours at the Women?s Center in LA?s Skid Row (yes, it?s really called Skid Row), and the other 120 at the county coroner?s office, aka the LA morgue. A spokesman for the county coroner?s office said they have community service workers at the facility ?all the time? and that they are responsible for cleaning and sweeping up. Maybe she?ll finally find out who killed her!
my affiliate text
Quote:
Looks like Lindsay Lohan, whose real-life prison drama has been dominating the tabloid scene previously, will be co-starring with a mop and a bucket in her next role: janitor in a morgue. After being bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility in Los Angeles this weekend, it?s unlikely that Lindsay will be sent back to the pokey. But as part of her punishment for going against the terms of her 2007 probation contract, Judge Stephanie Sautner has sentenced her to 480 hours of community service. Lindsay will spend 360 of those hours at the Women?s Center in LA?s Skid Row (yes, it?s actually called Skid Row), and the other 120 at the county coroner?s office, aka the LA morgue. A spokesman for the county coroner?s office said they have community service workers at the office ?all the time? and that they are responsible for cleaning and sweeping up. Maybe she?ll finally find out who killed her!