View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:42 AM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You are welcome.

If you need hosting to throw up your blogs, let me give you my affiliate links and the hosting companies you sign up for will give me a few dollars, which in turn will buy me a dinner, for bringing you in and it doesn't cost you anything extra.

I saw you were already hosting your main site with Hostgator. Maybe I could suggest that you then choose another host for one of your two supportblog farms. The idea is to have them on separate networks and different IP numbers. So get one hosting account, build five blogs there and then move on to the next host.

As for hosting on your extra blogs, get a 12 months plan, not only because it will give you a discount, but mainly so you don't have to see money going out every month. Even if it's not much, as long as you don't earn anything back, it just gives the brain the wrong ideas. Better to pay once and be done with it for a year. If one cannot afford 12 months of the cheapest shared hosting, you should seriously consider what you're doing.

I'm not saying just 5 exact blogs on each is the key, but more wanted to give you a reasonable number to get started. It's within reasonable reach and would do your site much good. The idea is to have something looking somewhat like the link wheel described here: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=960623

I'm not saying that is a perfect link wheel or even that you should do as described above, but just to get you an idea of how your top site needs a bunch of "supporting sites" which co-operates and then also link on to your top site.

As for the blogs themselves. Decide one keyword or keywords for each blog farm, like "big tits" make sure that keyword is one you want to target for your main, top site. All blogs in that group should then have that keyword or possibly very similar variations of it, like "big tit", "big titted girl". Each blog post should then have that or those keywords and each blog should also have its own unique keyword like "heavy knockers"on the same theme as your main keyword but a much different variation of it. It will do you a little bit of good SEO wise if you even can get that blog unique keyword into the domain name.

You should be able to start and complete one blog per day, but since you mentioned this being a side gig, make your goal to be able to setup a blog and create five posts per day a reasonable goal. Create the posts and then schedule them to be published with a few days in between. No need to throw up a blog one day and then dunk up 5 or 10 posts all at once if you're not going to keep that pace. Publish your first post today, then make it 3-5 days in between each post, that will look more natural. Maybe even start one blog, create five posts, then tomorrow create your next blog and then come back once five blogs are up and do a second round of 5 posts to be scheduled on all of them.

Now, post a few videos, embedded, or whatever, make them as blog posts. Then you can submit your video at http://www.fucking1.com, read the submission rules, you need to first have a link back to them, and your video needs to be at least 2 minutes long. They have massive amounts of traffic and this will get your blogs noticed, if even for a little bit. Be sure to read and follow the submission rules in the bottom right corner. Each submission should easily get you at least 1000 visitors.

You will only be allowed to submit once per week or so, so in the meantime, go back to your blogs and make a "guest post" from each of the other blogs in that blog farm and post it on the fifth blog. So each blog gets four new unique posts, which links to a special post on one of the other blogs. So you're also deeplinking within your own blog farms. Schedule them and be sure to do the same from the other blogs in that group and select different posts to accentuate each time.

Then move on to create your next blog farm.

When creating posts, be sure to get content from a sponsor and also include your affiliate link with it. Follow ALL sponsor rules, like not editing out watermarks and such. Also, be sure to setup a special Campaign inside the affiliate area, one campaign for each blog. This will let you see from where joins are coming and you will also get an idea of which blogs maybe deserve a little extra attention and which ones you could just let sit there.