View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 02:46 AM  
gladiator6
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
dedicated server wanted

I plan to move to another host because I feel old when I see my server hardware specs. The host provider don't offer me deal with new hardware and the monthly prices for upgrading cost are close to if I buy them from the store for me.
Anyway. This soon will be in the past.
What I need :
CPU : Some Xeon QUAD
RAM - 8 GB (don't hesitate to offer me more )
HDD - 4 TB
traffic - 50 mbits (100 mbits upgrade planned till the end of the year). unmetered.(no 95%). If you offer me 50 mbits let me know how much is upgrading. At first I will need 50 mbits but have a feeling it will be not enough after I start my new projects. So prices for 50 and 100 mbits are welcome.
management - I'm not good at server managment and fully managment is a must. Wanted tons of 3rd party scripts and features installed. Scripts like smart-scripts, arrowtrtade and trade expert are not problem for me. But when I have to deal with ph.ini, mysql, apache - I preffer someone who knows what to to touch there. Also I want hosting migration. I will give all info , passwords etc and wanted my current sites transferred without downtime if possible.
OS - any linux based.
payment - If I like your offer maybe I will prepaid it till the end of the year. So let me know the price if I prepaid for 7 months (from June till December).

you may send your offers - info at xxcreative com
Thanks for your patience and offers in advance.

Last edited by gladiator6; 05-20-2011 at 02:52 AM.. Reason: adding info
gladiator6 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook