View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 05:38 AM  
DavidMichaels
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDA CASH View Post
I have no problem you said no. I have problems with you and other shooter ethics. COCK BLOCK insecure individuals.

You are an idiot plain and simple. I dont care if you dont like me. However you contradict yourself clearly.

You offered to shoot for MY website I said NO to you first, rejected you simply because I shoot my own content.

You are the sissy bitch who was rejected first.
Then I offered you money because for referral I think that is why you shoot content or i'd hope, for money.
but you say you did not like me.. but you wanna shoot for my site ???? WOW JUST WOW!

Again you are a person with a very low self esteem who can not refer models to other shooters.

Who says I wanna bang the models? I am shooting solo as well... But then again you are a complete idiot.
lol... look out raging troll. man i must of really hurt your feelings. maybe you need a bottle and a nap.

you can try and defend your position. i do shoot and sell my photo for money. Beyond you buying my work i have no interest. i am not an agency or dating service.

i am sure that you will have more moaning and bitching. but i am done with feeding the troll. just know that at parties they are laughing at you not with you. just like i am now!

see-ya around

Cunt

I
DavidMichaels is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote