View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:44 PM  
mountequinox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadiedazzle View Post
How does it work with links back on the tube sites? I tried out your program, uploaded a video, but I see no link back to my site even though this was something that I filled out on your site.
They don't display the links where the video plays as far as I'm aware. The only place I have seen the links is possibly if the users visits your profile that was created on the tube site you submitted to. I have a tube site that receives a lot of these auto submissions. I'm not sure if they are by this same program or not but I'm guessing the concept is the same..

From the uploads I have seen the user places a watermark on the video containing a URL. This URL usually redirects to whatever affiliates site they are promoting. Obviously I just delete these, but I wonder how much traffic they actually generate.

How many users actually watch a video and then type in the URL they see on a video? I'm sure some do but one would have to think the margin is very low.

Obviously nothing more than a waste of resources for the tube site unless they have some need for content.

Personally if I see content uploaded that I don't carry on my tube site I immediately sign up for their program and market it myself so I can generate the income rather than some party I'm not even affiliated making the income by using our resources.

Mount Equinox | RevShare | ManSurfer | ManSurfer Live | Naked Men 69 | Blog | Gay World
mountequinox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote