View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:55 PM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Still in talks for an investing partner - custom cam site like mfc opportunity

It's been an amusing process speaking with investors considering some people are very interested in the opp I have but can't get away from their mainstream biz or family to ink up and rock the new site I have.

For those who are just now reading about this.. I've created a custom platform very similar to MFC.. its a complete foundation for new features being added to differentiate from this point on. The platform isnt without its competitive advantages. Go big or don't go at all is the bottom line for a project like this nowadays. It will take roughly 300k to half a million based on a 6 month launch plan. We can buy traffic and have plenty of the hottest camgirls/studios ready to sign in. Skilled management team, devs, etc.

Executive summary and site demo available to qualified investors

There is possibility of traffic partnership with an adult industry giant which would allow for an experienced cams professional to come aboard with equity share for a much smaller investment. We can discuss details, view quick demo, just contact me via email, icq or skype.