View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 04:19 AM  
NALEM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus H Christ View Post
Good recovery Rochard, almost closed all the doors I was trying to set you up on! Anyway, I also prefer JFK's because it's the original, but another like NALEM has also copied JFK's concept and nobody said shit about that.

I don't have a problem with anyone thinking they can build a better mousetrap because it's business. What concerned me was who here decides popular public opinion on who can or can't open/do business in this industry? I now understand you have other issues with NALEM, but from your first post it does read Bro-Club.

Although it strongly looks like this guy is truly a class A idiot and it escapes me how any direction from here can lean favorably towards any future business. It does remind me in the past how the bro-club would gang-up on someone "they" felt did not belong because they rubbed someone the wrong way in the club.

The reason I mention this is before you got your new job you wouldn't have taken such an interest. You do realize your personal opinion reflects poorly on your company because negative opinions will not bring positive sales. Meaning, 90% of the people who view this forum don't even post, but your current sales strategy is to secure the fraction who do by contributing to their negativity.

Now this tells me a few things. A. You turned into a bro and want to be trendy and cool. B. Ynot is hurting and any traffic is better then no traffic. C. Your not qualified to be in your position because the only thing you should be doing is marching, humming The Star Spangled Banner, as fireworks shoot out your ass. You know something positive?
JesusHChrist, I would like to drop in on your comments here.

We have been around for years, only NALEM as a site was launched in February.
Contrary to Richard aka Rochard's comment, ICM Registry is not tossing tons of cash at us. I actually charged them the same fees as I would any other client. ICM is the 3rd advertiser we had from the 4 adult webmaster shows we covered so far this year.

Rochard is part of the bro-club or at least used to be. Personally I stand on the belief, once a member, always a member. Years back, well before NALEM was launched he stepped in to help Julius out. They were trying to run us and the person who paid us to cover the shows out-of-town. It started with slander and ended in threats. The "bros" did something they shouldnt of, and only stopped when they realized who in fact they were assaulting (non physical).

Fast forward several years, and I meet Richard in person for the first time at YnotSummit. I made sure to introduce myself. If it were not for the "pre-existing issue he chooses to have with me, I would say he is a like-able guy. We spoke with each other for a few minutes, he appeared friendly and professional.

If any man regrets his behaviour and actions that played out years ago, and makes an effort to not repeat the same mistake twice, I will respect him for it. We all make mistakes. I have made plenty myself and will continue to.

Richard I put you on the spot here publically. Considering we met in person recently, and you had the opportunity to express your dislike for my advertiser, and I was accepting of your position, I am disappointed by your continued attacks on behalf of Julius even though they are more subtle now than before.

PS. Richard consider giving the other "bro" a call in AZ. His name shall not appear here, as he hasnt tried to fuel the fire. Ask him what opinion he has of me since meeting me in April for the first time in AZ at TPF, and make sure to ask his wife the same question, whom I met at the YnotGrandPrix and spend quality time with.

Last edited by NALEM; 07-02-2011 at 04:24 AM..
NALEM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote