View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 03:44 PM  
SallyRand
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Ok, yesterday I asked Amazon myself whether this would be acceptable or not. Btw, I asked this before anyone started saying to send the stuff to Amazon as Spam. When you were dodging the question as to whether you had asked Amazon directly whether it was acceptable or not I decided to ask them myself. So, this was not an attempt to fuck with you or your biz. It was an attempt to get a legitimate answer.

What I posed to them was:

Here is the reply I received just a little while ago:

"Hello,

We do appreciate your concerns regarding your business and the advertisement you received. I have passed this information along to the appropriate department for further review.

While we are unable to provide you with specific advice in response to your question. I can tell you, the payee address on your account should reflect your primary residence or your company’s primary place of business. If you update the payee address listed on your account, you may be asked to provide proof of residency for the new address.

If you have further questions, we would suggest that you contact a legal or tax service for information relevant to your specific circumstances.

Thank you for your understanding. "

I do not know that that decides anything one way or another. However it does sound like if an established Amazon associate in California switched their address to an address in Kansas then Amazon might start asking questions.

If I receive anything else from them, I will post it here.
Of course you were trying to fuck with me and below you and everyone else will find out why!

Try READING the Amazon response and I QUOTE:

" I can tell you, the payee address on your account should reflect your primary residence or your company’s primary place of business................"

"or your company’s primary place of business................"

And YOU asked the wrong question because I never wrote one fucking word about CHANGING any info on EXISTING Amazon accounts, nor did I IMPLY that any such BANNED accoutns should be changed.

See, this is the problem with you people; you know fuck all about how to do business!

No wonder Adult is in the shape it is!

I did NOT write ONE GODDAMNED WORD about "CHANGING THE ADDRESS ON AN ACCOUNT!"

NOT ONE!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Is ENGLISH a second fucking language?

The place of RESIDENCE of a KANSAS CORPORATION is FUCKING KANSAS, YOU DIMWITS!

I told you clueless motherfuckers to open NEW ACCOUNT; GET THAT?

NEW!

FUCKING NEW!

Amazon accounts using KANSAS CORPORATIONS!

What in the ever-loving-Hell is wrong with you that you cannot read a SIMPLE FUCKING SENTENCE AND DERIVE ITS MEANING?

I wrote of OPENING NEW AMAZON ACCOUNTS using KANSAS COPORATIONS!

Hav you FUCKING GOT IT NOW?

I even SHOWED YOU HOW IT COULD BE DONE!

I did NOT write ONE FUCKING WORLD ABOUT CHANGING ADDRESSES!

PUT DOWN THE FUCKING PIPE AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER BEFORE YOU BREAK THE GODDAMNED INTERNET!

See, the deal is this:

Some of you are so blinded by hatred that your first responses go something like this:

"Sally Rand has posted a business offer!"

"It's fraud!"

"It's a scam!"

"Watch out for Sally Rand!"

Fuck you!

I made a straightforward offer to set up KANSAS CORORATIONS, which ARE ACCEPTED BY AMAZON, so that BANNED AFFILIATES could open NEW AMAZON AFFILIATES, using the KANSAS CORPORATE INFORMATION!

NO SCAM!

NO FRAUD!

NOT "Change the fucking address!"!

I even told you nearly EVERYTHING THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO TO ENSURE THAT THE KANSAS CORPORATE AMAZON ACCOUNT WOULD REMAIN SECURE AND I DID IT FOR FREE!

I doubt that the average IQ number of this place would even be close to a number that indicated ROOM TEMPERATURE!

You people out of the wards on PASSES?

Are you people allowed to walk around in public with A FUCKING KEEPER?

Tell, you what.......................................

Go back, get some of the hate that you so LOVE out of your ratbrain skulls and READ what I posted and you just might LEARN SOMETHING!

By the way, there a a couple of smart people on this froum as they have contacted me regarding this issue............................................. ............

If I can be of help to you, hit me up.

Last edited by SallyRand; 07-03-2011 at 03:56 PM..
SallyRand is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote