View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 04:17 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Dude, chill.

I did not ask them about changing addresses. You can see in my post exactly what I wrote to them.

I tried to make it sound as if I was in the process of establishing an associate account and wanted to know if this method was ok with them.

Quote:
Hello, In reference to your recent decisions regarding california associates. Someone is offering them a solution where they can reside in California but incorporate elsewhere. The person offering this states that this is acceptable to Amazon and I would like clarification as to whether that approach is acceptable to you or not before I go any further in setting up an associate account.

Thank you for your prompt response.
Just where the fuck in there do I indicate that I am an existing affiliate wanting to change an address.

In their answer, they addressed changing the address so when I wrote my conclusion I pointed that out.

But you don't take the time to read through shit. You just go and spout your hatred for anyone who dares to engage you in a conversation.

Now go back and read what I wrote to them and see if I am misrepresenting any damn thing.

Damn.

Last edited by sarettah; 07-03-2011 at 04:18 PM..
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote