Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronig View Post
Fixed.
haha, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutedimples View Post
I'm in progress of getting a WL for Streamate. For now my site is connected to IFriends. I find the conversion doesnt do well and I have more hopes for Streamate.

The past week, though seeing lots of dog fights, I have learned a lot about the industry. I know there are some real people here and I'm here to learn too! If you want, I can send you my site through prvt msg and you can take a look. I can also show you my FB/Twitter whatsoever. Didnt know it would be this hard to just introduce myself and say hi. Wassup with men being so hating? Ha!
Well, if you are indeed a cute chick, that's almost unheard off 'round these parts. No need to prove anything to me but sure would help you get some credibility to know what role you play in the industry, if you've been reading the board you can probably guess there are a lot of fake nicks (trolls) some of which you have already been accused of

Good luck with everything and a thick skin goes a long way at GFY. We may be able to do some business down the line so feel free to save my info!

datePROFITS: Every Niche of ExGF Dating Sites!
Shey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote