View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 11:49 AM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Romero View Post
So you're mister cool huh? I've offered to bury the hatchet tons of times and you still hold a grudge. And what's it been like 10 years now? And for what? A model who left my house in the middle of the night and didn't ask for her money... what am I suppose to do? Chase her down the street and make her take my money and hospitality like I did with you several times? What have you done for me besides come to my house with a gun and try to collect that debt that she didn't even ask for before or after the fact? Let it go. Look who's the level headed one here and since that 8 years ago.

The fact that you continue to bring up something that never happened is kinda strange to me. Let me be perfectly clear, I carry a gun every day so I'm not about to deny that I may have carried one around you....However, your implication of me trying to collect on a debt using a gun in any way is so far out of left field, it's not even remotely funny. You have repeatedly accused me of an outright crime and I'm getting tired of it. In fact, I don't recall ever talking to you about any money owed to anybody other than what you have owed to our mutual friend.

I'm not really holding a grudge on you, I'm simply refusing to have any connection with you because of your recruiting tactics and the way I have personally seen you treat models. Then there is the bullshit you have mentioned several times about me trying to ruin your business with Hustler etc...

Where you get this shit from is beyond me but it's enough for me to know better than to do any sort of business with you. Grudge you say? Common sense says I.

As far as burying the hatchet goes, I extended you an olive branch far before you came along with your hatchet. You made your decision back then and I'm OK with that. If you want to bury the hatchet then you need to start with an apology for these lies and stop spreading them.

Last edited by AaronM; 07-14-2011 at 11:54 AM..
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote