View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:27 AM  
GirlieCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey People...

I might take some time responding to this post... Alex is the BOMB ! I can not sing this guys praises enough... He has now worked with us on 3 different projects, the first one he was one of 5 designers we used, for the 2nd and 3rd he was our go to guy for all the work...

Simply put he ticked all the boxs we wanted in a designer, the quality of work, his proffessionalism when completing tasks on time, great communication and competative in price... simply put no bullshit !

The results he has produced have been amazing, and we could not find a negative word to say about this guy and his work ! If you have design work needed doing now is the time to tap this guys talents... I wish I had more work to keep him busy, but alas not.

Alex is a great guy, understands English perfectly... works to deadlines, and works to achieve the results the client wants... You will get a first class result guaranteed !

Girlie Cash - Upto 70% Revshare - CCBill Cascading Program - 10% Webmaster Referral
[email protected] - ICQ - 209076205

See Who I Am At AdultWhosWho.com!

Need Content TRASHY CONTENT
GirlieCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote