View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 07:29 AM  
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Stage Collapse at Indiana State Fair

Holly shit

(Indianapolis, Indiana) The massive stage at the Indiana State Fair collapsed on Saturday night after singer Sara Bareilles performance when a strorm swept through with high winds.
Bareilles had just finished her set with country group Sugarland set to take the stage next.
?A big gust of wind came through. You could see a lot of people panicking. All the scaffolding and speakers ? all that came crashing down ? and the whole stand just collapsed,? said Aaron Richman, who witnessed the collapse at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis.
As you can see in the shocking video (above), the stage collapsed very quickly.
Country superstar Keith Urban upon seeing the footage tweeted the following:
?I just saw the footage from Indiana State Fair tonight on youtube and am absolutely in shock. We send our prayers and thoughts to each and everyone of you who were there and your families and loved ones as well. God bless you all? ? KU
Four people have been confirmed dead with dozens more injured.
Officials said that the State Fair will be closed tomorrow.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those killed or injured!

Read more: bumpshack.com/2011/08/13/video-shocking-stage-collage-at-indiana-state-fair-sugarland-sara-bareilles/#ixzz1V0uF4frU

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote