View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 04:00 PM  
Kingcontent

Industry Role:
Web Designer Needed Multi-Sites

Hi, My name is George and I am looking for a web designer with experience doing sites for strip clubs or something similar. Needs to have a good attention to detail and get a site up that will attract and keep clientele. Wordpress is preferred but willing to look into html.

Please pm me your contact info with samples (screenshots etc) and template pricing and what is included in your template price.

I've been away from this board for a while but I am lining up a possible client in the industry and I know this is the place to get good quality work done for this specific niche.

Quality work will of course be rewarded with more work, I tend to be loyal to people who produce well thought out ideas. The client I am dealing with, may be looking for a multi-website deal so it will mean the same for you if your awesome.

This is a feeler at this time as I am preparing for my presentation. If you are interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]k you
Kingcontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote