View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:01 AM  
Roby
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello dear webmasters!

In this article I would like to share my experience of using okpay.com payment system.
I suggest considering the following issues:

1. The advantages of this system
2. The process of registration
3. Documents required for verification
4. Nuances of using

The advantages of the company are:

- Good customer support and the availability of technical documentation;

- Here you can find several useful links for webmasters (https://www.okpay.com/en/developers/index.html), as well as the announcement that the system has already been built in many different scripts (https://www.okpay.com/en/developers/...ems/index.html). If you need to build it somewhere else, please just let us know;

- Flexible approach to client requirements ? the registration process is fast and simple, it?s easy to get your account verified and you can start work immediately after that .

- It allows you to deal with adult payments (the additional information on payments for owners of adult businesses is available here https://www.okpay.com/ru/solutions/adult.html) and maintain payback projects (https://www.okpay.com/ru/solutions/payout.html)

1) the system works with major e-currencies and payment systems.
? Different e-currencies: you can accept all the electronic currencies that are maintained by the system (except OKPAY the list includes Moneybookers, LibertyReserve, AlertPay, Liqpay, CashU, PerfectMoney, YandexMoney, RBKMoney, Qiwi) and transfer money into your OKPAY account without opening and keeping any additional accounts.
? Different payments systems: CONTACT, Migom. These electronic payment systems are a great alternative to traditional bank transfers, as the processing time and amount of fees are much smaller for little payments.
? Phone payment systems: DaoPay is a very convenient service for micro payments.
2) Multilanguage checkout
3) Online banking
4) Debit cards

Okpay allows accepting and processing checks. The fees for cashing and all the required information are available at https://www.okpay.com/ru/services/cheque-cashing.html

- system liquidity, you can easily exchange your okpay on any another currency by contacting us through e-mail robystudio gmail.com or icq 107706501.

- You can transfer money to your credit card and get the cash from any ATM

- You can get a merchant account. Unlike other payment systems in Okpay any individual person can get a merchant account (without registering a company). The only difference between corporative accounts and individual accounts is the type of their ownership, thus there is absolutely no difference in functionality and accepting of payments. Moreover you can open and adjust the merchant account very easily and fast. There is no need to register any firms or do any paper work. It?s very simple indeed. You just open a merchant account and you can use it to sell your products and earn money at once. At the same time other merchant companies will ask you to wait for quite long to register your account and check all the documents. Besides you will probably have to pay a considerable amount of money to register your firm and to connect it to the merchant account. Here it is much more simple and fast!

- We offer you a lower operating cost for merchant accounts. See our fees here (Fee schedule for the services of our company OKPAY https://www.okpay.com/ru/services/fees.html)

-Multiple accounts for separate business accounting. If you have many different projects you can open several accounts, each for every project.

Registration in system

Before I tell you how to register an account I would like to draw your attention to the fact that especially for the adult market our company OKPAY has developed several decisions that can make your work in adult business more convenient. The company is permanently interested in our clients? and webmasters? suggestions that will let us improve our work; you can send your proposals directly to our e-mail: [email protected]

You can read about our decisions for adult recourses using this link

Now we are going to dwell on how to open an account and what exactly you need to do it.

1.Click Signup (pic)

2.You then get to the registration page where you have to fill out the registration form
Choose the Account type ? Personal (It will fasten and simplify the process of registration) (pic)

Note! I would like to draw your attention to the fact that choosing the Account type ? Personal you can still have a merchant account and be an individual person (without registering a firm). The difference between Accounttype ? Company and Accounttype ? Personal is the type of their ownership, thus there is almost no difference in functionality and accepting of payments for the Accounttype ? Personal. And what is even more important if you don?t have your own company but you need to open a merchant account without delay, Accounttype ? Personal is ideal for you. I will show you how to change your account status to buyeraccount a little later.

I also want to note that choosing the Accounttype ? Company you will see an additional field Organization Name *see the page below (pic)

Country * - the country of residence
Email * - your e-mail (the same e-mail you will use to accept payments indicating it as the identifier of your account)
Mobilephonenumber ? your cell-phone number (please point your real phone number as we will have to verify it)
Firstname *Lastname * - it?s clear (just notice that your address and last name and first name must be confirmed with your identity card, try to type them the same way as they are written in your passport or driving license)
Choose a password * - your password
Re-enter password * - reenter your password

Click Agree and Create Account

3. You will get the verification letter on your e-mail (pic)

4. Check your e-mail box. You will see our letter there (pic)

Note: If you don?t see the verification letter from okpay in your email box, please check the directory named spam; your provider?s spam filter could put it there. You may also think of adding okpay.com in the list of trusted web-addresses.

5.Click on the link to activate the account, you will get on the web page where you will have to choose the account type ? either Buyer or Seller (pic)

Seller ? choose it for a merchant account or a seller.

6. After signing in you will see the following:

OKPAY encourages members to become Verified to increase trust and safety levels in our community. To remove unverified account limitations, please proceed with verification and take full advantage of OKPAY. Verificationisfree, fastandbringsyouadditionalsecurity. (pic)

7.To verify the account click on ?proceedwithverification? You will get on the verification page (pic)

1. Here you will have to send the copies of your documents successively pushing the button Modify/Confirm
Proof of Identity - Confirm your physical identity. (pic)

Proof of Address - Confirm the identity of your residential address. (pic)

Click to Add and see this page: here you need to enter your address and send us the document that can confirm it. (pic)

Mobile Phone (required to work with bank cards) - Confirm your mobile phone number. (pic)

After you have sent all the documents to OKPAY, within the next two days you will receive a letter on your e-mail. The letter confirms that the papers are checked and approved (you can see it in the field status ? Verifed) (pic)

After that you can use your account fully and freely at 100%.

In the next article I will describe how to create a merchant account. And by for now I would like to make a small conclusion on Okpay payment system:

I hope my short review was helpful for you to learn more about okpay.com

If you have any questions about Okpay payment system, please let me know about it through e-mail: [email protected]

Soon I am going to write an article describing how to work with merchant accounts and how to change the account type from buyer to seller.
Roby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote